This refund policy discloses the refund practices for BurstOfButterflies.com both online and in-store purchases, class registrations, party deposits, and any purchase type.
- Payment in full due at time of booking.
- For single class sessions, no refunds or reschedules.
You may transfer your ticket to another person if you are unable to attend.
Out of respect for other attendees, please be on time to your class. Those who arrive 15 minutes or more late, will not be able to join the class due to the instructor needing to start over to get you started. Please be on time!
- For classes that span multiple days (ie. camps and multi-series workshops), we purchase all materials for the number of students expected to attend, therefore, if you need to cancel, the Studio can refund your class tuition, less a 10% cancellation fee only if you cancel more than 14 days before the start date of a class. If you cancel 14 days or less before the start date, you will forfeit your tuition. There are no refunds for no-shows or for withdrawals after a multiple-day-class begins.
You may get studio credit or move to a different camp or class with no cancellation fee as long as you notify us more than 14 days in advance.
You may also transfer the full tuition to another person. No splitting single tuition between multiple people will be allowed.
- Burst Of Butterflies Art Studios reserves the right to cancel or modify a workshop or class at any time. Full refunds will be issued if the studio cancels a workshop or class.
- Instructors reserve the right to ask a student to leave if he or she is disruptive or interferes with the safety of others. No refund will be granted in this case.
Our Refund Policy may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions regarding this refund policy, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 480.559.8016 or send us a message from our contact page