This refund policy discloses the refund practices for BurstOfButterflies.com both online and in-store purchases, class registrations, party deposits, and any purchase type.
- Payment in full due at time of booking. If you cannot attend and need to cancel, a studio credit will be issued if you cancel prior to 48 hours before the event.
If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, or are a NO SHOW, no refund will be given.
- For single class sessions, if you contact us via email or phone at least 48 hours prior to the class start time, you may transfer the reservation to another class or place your reservation on hold for another class. If no notification of cancellation occurs or a call is placed fewer than 48 hours before the class, no refund can be granted.
- For classes that span multiple days (ie. camps and multi-series workshops), the Studio will refund your class tuition, less a $30 cancellation fee if you cancel more than 14 days before the start date of a class. If you cancel 14 days or less before the start date, you will forfeit your tuition. There are no refunds for no-shows or for withdrawals after a multiple-day-class begins.
- Burst Of Butterflies Art Studios reserves the right to cancel or modify a workshop or class at any time. Full refunds will be issued if the studio cancels a workshop or class.
- Instructors reserve the right to ask a student to leave if he or she is disruptive or interferes with the safety of others. No refund will be granted in this case.
Our Refund Policy may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions regarding this refund policy, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 480.559.8016 or send us a message from our contact page